Dromhall Hotel Killarney is delighted to announce that they have signed up to Fáilte Ireland’s COVID-19 Safety Charter, the government-endorsed initiative designed to reassure employees and customers that the hotel has reopened with best practice hygiene and social distancing measures in place. To be eligible for the Fáilte Ireland Safety Charter, businesses have to meet a high standard, including ensuring all employees have been trained in COVID-19 safety and hygiene measures.
In light of Covid 19 virus, and to ensure our guests and employees ultimate safety we have introduced the following measures. This list is not exhaustive and please be aware these measures are subject to change in line with HSE Guidelines and best practise and are effective as of May 18th 2020 and refreshed on December 1st 2020.
- Discreet digital check-in without the need to fill in a registration card.
- Key’s sanitised prior to issue.
- Elevator limited to travel party, enhanced elevator cleaning with sanitiser available within the elevator.
- Express checkout encouraged with contactless payment available.
- Hotel guest numbers are controlled as are the number of guests having breakfast at any one time
- All our staff will wear the necessary personal protective equipment at all times relevant to their task and in line with HSE guidelines.
- Hand Sanitiser is available in all main hotel areas and enhanced public area sanitising is in place
- Daily temperature check on all our team members before shift commencement are mandatory.
- We have reduced the capacity limit throughout the hotel
- Controlled numbers in our dining areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines and to reduce service activity.
- All condiments are now provided in sealed sachets.
- Menus disinfected after each use.
- All food & beverage served to you directly with a big smile (behind the mask of course!).
- All delph and crockery cleaned at 80 degrees and only handled in accordance to procedures.
- Enhanced Kitchen cleaning measures and social distancing in our Kitchen.
- External produce delivery and social distancing is managed to best practice to insure guest & team safety.
- Our launderette ensures and certifies that all laundry is washed with disinfectant products at over 60º.
- Rooms will not be cleaned while the guest is inside. Prescheduled times for bedroom cleaning are preferred.
- Gloves are disinfected with hydroalcoholic gel after each room cleaning.
- Disposable wipes are used to clean each room after customer checkout.
- We have reduced the number of rooms per housekeeper, to ensure each room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Hugely enhanced bedroom cleaning focusing on sanitisation, touch points & Clean aids.
Adhering to HSE guidelines our Pool & Spa are have reopened, however The Sauna & Steamroom will not be available until further notice.